Thursday, January 31, 2013

Black Ops II Revolution Maps with Detailed Call-Outs

Anyone who knows me, knows I am a Call of Duty girl (well, until Rainbow Six comes out - but that is an entirely different post).  I have been playing COD since my early Playstation days....I have since moved on to XBOX and that is where my team (GT30) and I dominate in Hardcore Team Deathmatch most nights.

There is nothing worse than getting spawn killed or shot in the back....oh wait there is - not knowing where someone went down is definitely worse.  Quite frankly, you may be the most awesomesauce player on COD, but if you shout, "He's over there" or some expletive every time you get killed, then that's really not helping your teammates.

I mean, really.  REALLY??

Did you think calling the guy who killed you a "D-Bag" was really helping your team?  If so, may I recommend the game mode called Free For All?  Ok...moving on.

Like many of my fellow gamers, I anxiously awaited the release of the Call of Duty Black Ops II Revolution DLC earlier this week.

Each time a new game comes out, I am responsible for coming up with detailed call outs for each map and labeling them for our team.  When I first started doing this, it was because there were not really any "great" detailed maps with call outs posted on the web.  Sure, like 4 months after the game comes out people will eventually post some stuff.  But, by then everyone already knows these things.  So, here I am.  I want to help you in becoming a better, more communicative player.  Whether you play on a team, with randoms or all alone - knowing specific call outs will help you and also the others in the game.  You don't believe me?  Give it a try.  I promise the quality of players you attract to your friends list will vastly improve.  Your friends, along with randoms will appreciate you more.  Then, guess what?  The overall online gaming experience will slowly start to improve for everyone.

Below you will find the latest DLC for Call of Duty Black Ops II, entitled Revolution.

Black Ops II Hydro Map with Call-outs

Black Ops II Downhill Map with Call-outs

Black Ops II Grind Map with Call-outs

Black Ops II Mirage Map with Call-outs

I don't mind if you would like to share, post to your site or use in any manner, but please link back to this original post.

If you haven't already, check out this YouTube video showcasing the latest DLC.

Disclaimer:  All of the map images were obtained through the Call of Duty Elite website.

Comments are very much appreciated!   Thanks for reading  and Happy Gaming :)

6 comments:

  1. Great job on the maps. I'm looking forward to refrencing them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the map listing. you are a lifesaver.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. I love having call outs to refer to.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Of course! I will add the new maps as they are released. :)

      Delete