|Summertime Mystery Box choices|
After clicking the link that was included in the email and googling past mystery boxes I came to the conclusion that I
As usual, the products came packaged super cute - ready for gift giving if that's your thing. :) Okay, so what did I get in my "Mystery Box"? Here are all the details:
|Julep Summertime Big Box Version 2|
|Colors (the tag for Felicity was missing upon arrival)|
Product Breakdown:I have listed the nail colors in the order pictured above. The descriptions for each product come directly from Julep's website. Also, as of this post all of these polishes currently retail for $14.00 or $11.20 if you are a Julep Maven Member.
- Emmanuelle: Sheer warm pale pink crème
- Raegan: Electric dark pink crème
- Nicolette: Opaque french white
- Monica: Multidimensional pink glitter (Exclusive to the Summertime Boxes)
- Kyla: Coral orange glitter (Exclusive to the Summertime Boxes)
- Felicity: Yellow gold metallic chrome
- Amber: Golden bronze suede
- Double Duty Makeup Brush: This unique 2-in-1 tool contains two stackable brushes—a large tapered brush for streak-free foundation application and a flat concealer brush that offers precision coverage and control. ($28.00/Maven Price: $22.40)
- Toe Separators (they do not sell these individually, but I would guesstimate a price of $1.00)
- Glycolic Hand Scrub Sample: This "facial for hands" packs a 10% glycolic acid punch. Whisk away dirt and oil and reveal noticeably softer and younger looking hands after just one use. (Since this is a sample size, I will guess $1.00 here, as well)
Price Breakdown:(7) Julep Polishes = $98.00 / $78.40
Double Duty Makeup Brush = $28.00 / $22.40
Toe Separators = $1.00
Glycolic Hand Scrub Sample = $1.00
Grand Total Retail / Maven Subscriber Price = $128.00 / $102.80
Even if I purchased these individually at my Maven discounted price, it is still a decent deal. Would I choose these specific colors? Probably not, however, I really do like some of them. There is always the chance I will try the colors I think I don't like and end up loving them (and vice versa).
When I ordered my Summertime Mystery Big Box, I also added a special "add-on" to my Julep order. I got this sparkly little number for $6.99!
America: Sterling silver stars with shiny red and royal blue glitter (Currently on sale for $9.99)
So, what do you think? Would you order a "Mystery Box" and risk getting things you don't really love? Until I receive duplicates or have a ton of Julep polishes, I am pretty sure I will keep trying my luck. :)
Would you like to find out what your Julep Maven Style is? Use this link to access Julep's style quiz and a special offer just for you!
If you did order a Summertime Box, please comment below and feel free to link to your pictures/blog/etc. I would love to see what you received in yours!