|Julep's August Quote of the Month|
Fast forward to August 1st. This arrived in my mailbox:
Yes, the mailman actually crammed the entire box into my mailbox and I almost broke a nail trying to pry it out of there!
|Close up view of August Maven Box|
One thing I must mention is Julep always has the nicest packaging. They really go all out on making the most of their monthly themes. My polishes arrived bubble wrapped in tissue paper with a cute ribbon. (I opened the packaging before I thought to take a picture). Also, everything is matchy-matchy, which I adore.
|August Classic with a Twist Polishes with Add-Ons|
Julep August Classic with a Twist Box Breakdown:The descriptions for each product come directly from Julep's website.
- Sylvia - Classic with a Twist: Lilac purple crème
- Veronica - Classic with a Twist: Modern mauve crème
- Doublestep Foot Treatment and Friction Stick: This no-mess shea butter treatment nourishes and moisturizes feet, stimulates circulation, and prevents blisters.
- Features & Benefits:
- Invisible formula creates a barrier between feet and shoes to protect against blisters
- Shea butter provides immediate and long-lasting hydration
- Chili pepper oil invigorates skin and stimulates circulation
- Vitamin E nourishes rough, dry foot skin
- No parabens, sulfates, or phthalates
- A packet of Forget Me Not seeds to plant in my garden
- Bea - Bombshell: Lemonade crème
- The Champagne Trio - A limited edition trio celebrating the 2nd anniversary of the Julep Maven Program.
- Amity (friendship) - Classic with a Twist: White gold metallic
- Clio (celebration) - Bombshell: Silver, pink, and lavender multi-dimensional glitter
- Reiko (gratitude) - It Girl: Rose gold metallic
Package Value Breakdown:
(As of this post all of the individual polishes currently retail for $14.00 or $11.20 if you are a Julep Maven Member)
(3) Individual Polishes: $42.00 / 33.60
Flower Seed Packet: $1.00 (guesstimate)
Champagne Trio (set of 3 polishes): Normally $42.00, Currently on sale for $20.00
Doublestep Foot Stick: $22.00 / $17.60
Grand Total Retail Value = $107.00 ($85.00 if you factor in the current sale prices)
Maven Subscriber Price (if purchased separately) = $72.20
What I actually Paid
August Box $19.99
Bea Add-On $4.99
Trio Add-On $14.99
Total = $39.97
Overall, I feel like this box is a great value for the money spent. Also, I like all of the colors. Especially the glitter polish, "Clio" included in the trio.
Did you purchase a box this month? What did you get? Did you love it or hate it?
If you are not already a member and would like to find out what your Julep Maven Style is, use this link to access Julep's style quiz and a special offer just for you. Use code "FREEBOX" and your first box is free! You're welcome :)