Thursday, January 31, 2013

Palmolive Fresh Infusions Dish Liquid Review

Well, a few weeks ago I received another package in the mail from +Influenster.  I wish I could say I was surprised, but I had already received an email from them telling me I had some goodies on the way.  Needless to say, who doesn't love full size products to sample and share?  I am always excited when I see that white box arrive at my doorstep.

This is what I received:

Palmolive® Fresh Infusions™

Dish soap?  In three amazing scents?  In gorgeous packaging?  Sign me up!

The box also included some coupons for $1.50 off my next purchase.  I love that because I am a coupon mama.

This is what Influenster had to say about this exciting, new product:

"Palmolive® Fresh Infusions™ was designed with elegant simplicity and the freshest scents in mind. The clean you’ve always trusted from Palmolive® blends with naturally inspired fragrance for the freshest kitchen around! This month, 1,500 Influensters were lucky enough to find not one, but THREE full-sized bottles of this dish soap in their mailboxes. 
 
Palmolive® Fresh Infusions™ is found at Walmart and Target, and with three scents to choose from (Lemon Thyme, Lime Basil, & Ginger White Tea) you'll be making repeat trips!"

#PalmoliveFreshInfusions

This came at the perfect time, too.  I have had this old stainless steel kitchen sink forever and ever (blog to come later) and we just had a glorious white cast iron sink installed.
Pretty, right?


I am super excited to try ALL of these, but part of the deal with Influenster is I need to pass one on for a friend to try.  They all smell great, so this is going to be hard.  Hmmmm....decisions, decisions!  So far, my favorite scent is Lemon Thyme.  It smells so fresh and spa-like.

Have you tried Palmolive Fresh Infusions?  What did you think?  If not, would you like to try this product?

Disclaimer:  I have received this product complimentary through Influenster.

Thanks for reading and as always please comment below.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment