Wednesday, July 18, 2012

I have moved to Weebly

I know, I know, it has been one heck of a hot second since I have posted ANYTHING on here.  I have followed a ton of new people, but have not blogged anything.  I have a ton of "ideas" to blog about....just ask the "To Do" list on my phone.

I am in what some would call "a pickle".  (What does that EVEN mean, really?)  Recently, I re-directed my domain to Weebly and they offer an in house blog.  I really love the look of  my blog site on Blogger (I mean, come on!  I spent hours upon hours choosing a background and widgets for this thing.  I love the colors, the feel - pretty much everything), but am not sure how I should go about this.  My website is completely different in regard to the Design of it.  The look & feel are totally opposite from my "Zen-like" Blogger space.  What should I do??  Copy my blog to both places?  That seems like a lot more work than I am willing to deal with.  I mean I will do it - if I have to.  I guess.  I wish there were a way to incorporate the Google Friend Connect within Weebly.  It's not as if I have a ton of readers on here - or there for that matter.  I am just getting started (again).

Check it out and let me know what you think.
My New Weebly Blog

Thoughts?
As always, thanks for reading.

**August 2012 - Update:  Just Kidding!  Or something....I am back on Blogger.**

No comments:

Post a Comment